Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
- Assist the HR Manager with the initial shortlist of applicants received from advert placements, developing a arid of all applications received
- General Filing: Assist with filing HR administrative documents in their appropriate files.
- Assist in ensuring all information required in each staff personnel folders are complete and updated a Preparation of interview materials, reminders to interview panelist etc
- Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Humanities, HR Management, or relevant field.
- 1 year post NYSC experience in Human Resources Administration
- Strong interpersonal Relations and Communication Skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in sensitive and or confidential personnel and organizational matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills’
- Strong computer spreadsheet and word processing skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489309 to apply for this job .