Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
- The incumbent is responsible for implementing administrative processes in the field offices in line with organizational requirement
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff in the field office e Assist in organizing and coordinating meetings, workshops and trainings, both on-site and off-site: making travel and hotel arrangements for staff and consultants, identifying and booking venues
- Performing other administrative functions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 year post NYSC experience in office administration and operations
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489295 to apply for this job .