Promovers limited specializes in providing relocation solutions its vast spectrum of customers, whether you’re moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate we have the best solution to suit your need. Our clients are assured a 100% cooperation within our comprehensive network of partners and skilled labour resulting in effective and efficient delivery of projects.
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of a Masters degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 8 years work experience with at least 3years in managerial and business development position.
- Managing the totality of daily operations and ensure profitability of the business monthly.
- Development of Proposals (Training/Staff Audit/Strategy)
- Writing of Papers (Course Packs, Position papers)
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee, effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at board of directors and committee meetings
- Developing of profitable business plans for the company.
- Identify and prepare quality proposals to prospective clients
- Prepare and ensuring that the company’s annual turnover are met
- Grow the business from zero level to 50million Naira budget annually.
- Manages the financial and physical resources of the company
- Be on the lookout for every business opportunities to grow the company.
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience to lead the team with diverse levels of expertise
- Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Establish and monitor staff performances and development of goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct quarterly, mid-year and annual performance appraisals and administer salary adjustment.
- Ensure staff member receive timely and appropriate training and development benefits
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities and monitor and evaluate results
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the Managing Director and staff. Coach the program director as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operation
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implemented
- General Administration, evaluation and review of administrative procedures and processes for corporate growth and development
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489277 to apply for this job .