- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489229 to apply for this job .