Field sales managers direct organizations' sales teams. They set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for organizations’ sales representatives.
Sales managers advise sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance. In large multiproduct organizations, they oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
Sales managers also stay in contact with dealers and distributors. They analyze sales statistics that their staff gathers, both to determine the sales potential and inventory requirements of products and stores and to monitor customers' preferences.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits
- Assign sales territories and set sales quotas
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489224 to apply for this job .