- Help students understand the geographical, historical, cultural, and political factors that influence the development of world regions.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
Bachelor's degree in social studies or a related field such as history or geography, or they may major in education.
NB: Strictly for Lagos residents
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489218 to apply for this job .