- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489033 to apply for this job .