Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Assist in measuring the quality of service performance and ensure adherence to quality of service standards.
- Manage all voice performance monitoring and reporting in 2G, 3G, LTE etc.
- Prepare and ensure quality of service reports are properly documented for management use and decision making purposes
- Support Drive Test Engineers on the field based on their testing requirement.
- Analyze, detect and report on the performance of the different network QoS reports.
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly and monthly network reports.
- Analyze the data obtained from report and generate network performance analysis
- Prepare and Submit NCC, Group, Management and external party related performance request
- Assist in defining the KPI threshold for EMTS Etisalat Nigeria Technical Vendors
- Analyse measurement data using a special processing new test tool.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports on data performance within the stipulated time frame
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Business Application Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489001 to apply for this job .