Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Lead and coordinate the revenue assurance and fraud management activities, with the goal of providing strategic direction to maximize revenue and minimise/mitigate risk.
- Manage staff, provide leadership and professional development to ensure productivity and efficiency
- Analyse and understand various revenue streams, product offerings and associated systems and processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures for effective revenue assurance and fraud management
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of companywide revenue assurance and fraud management strategy including the definition of appropriate KPIs
- Update and develop team knowledge about revenue assurance and industry best practice to ensure the organisation’s revenue assurance readiness is at par with industry standards
- Define criteria and measure the departmental performance with respect to revenue assurance and fraud management
- Ensure proper implementation and continuous monitoring of the revenue assurance tools
- Ensure proper and adequate resource allocation according to departments requirements and provide the extra support needed if resources are inadequate
- Ensure all revenue assurance reports are prepared on time for the Chief Financial Officer’s review
- Advise on revenue impacting processes to be implemented and ensure the department adhere strictly to approved company and regulatory processes and procedures
- Follow up/escalate issues submitted by the revenue assurance department or other departments to provide required studies to maximise revenue and process efficiency
- Carry out other requests as instructed by Chief Financial Officer
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Eight (8) to Twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Revenue Assurance
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Business and/or Financial Acumen
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489000 to apply for this job .