We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Prepare articles and press releases for the media.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Manage the flow of news about the organization to the media.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff.
- Optimise communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Create effective communication channels.
- Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function.
- Act as a media spokesperson on behalf of the company and address questions and complaints.
- Develop relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism.
- Plan and oversee press events.
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly.
- Research and write briefing materials.
- BSc in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488988 to apply for this job .