Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major city of the country. Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor’s customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- HND Holder or Bsc in relevant field
- A team Player, self driven
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices)
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver’s license
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488834 to apply for this job .