Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in finding out client requirements
- Operate risk, value management and cost control;
- Prepare and submit quotations and bills of quantities for work.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting procurement activities.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Assist to assess and to value the completed on-site work and arrange payments.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- The management of a data library of materials and labour costs. This management includes the up-keeping, the updating, regular meetings and material presentation and a supplier’s details agenda.
- Liaise with the other departments of the company in order to smooth the project processes.
- 1st Degree in Quantity Survey
- Minimum of 1 year quantity survey and estimating experience
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages.
- Solid knowledge of building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488809 to apply for this job .