- Executes all financial and administrative duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Anticipates cash needs of the office and plans payments and request transfers accordingly
- Ensures that financial supporting documents are produced according to ICRC financial rules (translation, supplier information and stamp, logistic support documents, approvals / signatures etc.)
- Prepares and sends accounting documents for monthly closing to the Admin Assistant
- Ensures regular payments related to administration activities ex: electricity, water, office bills e.t.c
- Collates staff leave and overtime compensation requests and transmits them in a timely manner to the HR.
- Keeps up to date about HR policies and procedures and disseminates them to colleagues
- Supervises domestic staff including organization and execution of tasks, organization of replacement when
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of Secondary Education and Certificate in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- 1 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of socio and economic environment of Northern Nigeria
- Good level of computer literacy and very good computer skills especially Office software
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful, motivated, has initiative and is organized
- Conscientious and methodical approach to tasks
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488779 to apply for this job .