- Manage the logistics supply chain.
- Management of equipment, communication means and the vehicle fleet.
- Manage the Base Logistics Team and follow HR related issues.
- Manage all rehabilitation and maintenance for Office and premises activities.
- Ensure proper security of office, warehouse, guest-house and equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Expert User of Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to manage and follow work plans.
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information.
- Ability to think outside the box in problem management.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills - approachable, diplomatic, able to negotiate, influence, give and receive effective feedback, be a team player.
- Ability to manage stress effectively, and juggle competing priorities.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488771 to apply for this job .