- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the ITC hardware, software, networks and peripheries.
- Manage ITC Equipment stock in liaison with the Capital logistician.
- Handle subscription fees and email accounts.
- User training.
- Reporting & Archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Engineering;
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the IT sector, in IT support
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English..
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
- Willingness to travel to field sites.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488770 to apply for this job .