Overall responsibility for the sales and marketing activities of the Company. Working closely with the Executive Management team on the business development plans and strategy in a bid to increase revenue and opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop marketing strategies to meet company objectives;
- Professional and ongoing client support;
- Identification, evaluation & pursuit of potential key sales prospects
- Supports all aspects of the real estate sales - marketing, analysis, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation;
- Booking and conducting property viewings and valuations and negotiating on offers;
- Plan, coordinate and implement open- house events for on-going and completed projects.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations;
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between all parties to ensure successful sales;
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications material;
- Works with loan officers, attorneys and agencies to complete purchase;
- Offers legal advice on property negotiations;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents relating to development & facility management and Tenancy transactions as necessary.
- Prepare necessary paper work (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Coordinate and Facilitate correspondence between the company and other Legal Practitioners as necessary for development transactions.
- All other work assignments as deemed necessary by the directors.
LLB/BL in Law
Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sales and Marketing
- Excellent Written & Spoken English
- Customer and Personal Services
- Law and Government
- Communication and Media
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Time management
- Service Orientation
Minimum of 5 years in Real Estate Marketing
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488769 to apply for this job .