Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse body fluids or tissues using microscope or automatic analyser to detect abnormalities or diseases
- Conduct blood tests and perform blood counts
- Examine cells and cultures to find abnormalities.
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Analyse results of tests
- Record test data
- Work with a pathologist when abnormal cells are found
- Prepare standard solutions or reagents to be combined with samples
- Analyse food or drink samples to detect contamination or to ensure quality
- Environmental sample analysis to detect pollutants
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488755 to apply for this job .