We are looking for an experienced Senior administrative assistant to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings.
As an administrative assistant, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people.
- Schedule appointments and update calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers.
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations.
- Provide statistical and budget reports.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors.
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Senior administrative assistant.
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations.
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488744 to apply for this job .