We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. In the long run you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488743 to apply for this job .