- The candidate is responsible for the smooth running of the office premises and the carrying out of the administrative duties to support the teams/staff. This includes delivering direct support to the MD/CEO and participating in specific projects to enable improvements to the overall organisation and strategic development of the company as a whole.
- Meet with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publishers to establish technical specifications.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Candidate must be proactive and confident, intelligent and mentally agile, able to keep a fast pace with the CEO. Upbeat and energetic, you should enjoy working in a fast paced, professional environment and be motivated by getting things done.
Required Skills / Qualifications / Expertise:
- BSc, HND degree
- Experienced in PA role with substantial business experience
- Desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good keyboard skills and typing
- Ability to learn numerous additional internal applications
- Planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently under general instructions
- Any other duty to ensure the office operates efficiently.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488736 to apply for this job .