Off-Field Concepts Limited is your partner in technology solutions. We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today's businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth.
Purpose of the Position
- Off-Field is seeking motivated individuals whose primary function is to design, develop, support, and maintain websites and associated applications.
- Creates new website structures, applications, and functionality for internal and external customers;
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with teams to support and advise on how the web may be utilized;
- Creates web designs that include optimized multimedia communications.
- This individual will primarily assist with designing print and web media in order to support our business areas, promote corporate events, and create awareness of community and corporate relationships.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Assists in the review, re-engineering and development of business process and procedural requirements for enabling websites and webpages
- Creates new website structures, applications, and functionality for internal and external customers.
- Serves as informal project manager & supports departmental needs by providing web solutions such as online surveys and database web applications
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials (flyers, posters, banners, collateral, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper/magazine ads, etc.)
Academic or Trade Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Relevant Professional Certificates.
Work experience and skills:
- Three (3) years of Web Programming and Graphics Design or
- Any equivalent combination of education and current experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position.
- Knowledge of various CMS and E-commerce websites
- Proficient with current design and development software including Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; strong time-management and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work cooperatively in groups/teams as well as independently.
- Ability to managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A Critical thinker with high attention to detail and process improvement is preferred
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488561 to apply for this job .