- Study the syllabus for the subject, draw up the scheme of work and submit to the departmental head at the beginning of each term.
- Prepare lesson notes and teaching aids.
- Deliver his/her lesson regularly and punctually.
- Assess students.
- Encourage students in the preparation of teaching aid.
- Report malfunction or deficiencies in teaching aids to the HOD in writing.
- Complete records of work weekly and forward them to the Vice Principal Academics.
Update and Keep:
(a) School attendance register daily immediately and after assembly.
(b) Continuous Assessment Report Book by filling in compiled results of assignments, tests and examinations.
- Set and submit examination questions and mark before deadline.
- Invigilate during examination period.
- Ensure students compliance with the dress code standard of the school.
- Assist in the supervision of games and other curricular activities.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the school authority.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488549 to apply for this job .