NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global tech company listed on the NYSE - and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees globally and conducting business in over 180 countries; our software, hardware and portfolio of services enables nearly 550 million transactions everyday across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom, technology and small businesses. We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for selling solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximising revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- The primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Financial self-service solution and services business; Targets key accounts at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through Financial solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regards to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales and indirect sales (revenue and orders); Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and Line maintenance; Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight;
- Deploy and execute winning sales opportunities; and accountable for continuous account planning that drives short term and long team growth
- Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
- Analyse creation of solution offer and proposal development; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10-12 years of related / industry experience
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- Clear communication at all levels
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
- Experience in selling software/applications plus 5-10 years of prior sales account management experience
- Preferred Financial Services industry knowledge
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488542 to apply for this job .