A consulting firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- An Account Executive will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- He will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Handle accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Handle accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488511 to apply for this job .