- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establishes system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
System Administration, Technical Understanding, Technical Management, Provisioning, Telecommunications Technologies, Dependability, Handles Pressure, General Programming Skills, Internet Technologies and verbal Communication.
NB: Strictly for Lagos resident.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488489 to apply for this job .