- Meet and greet all individuals warmly that walk into the Organization ensuring that the company’s Brand is well projected
- Receive all mail correspondence for the company and channel appropriately and adequately ensuring that no mail is overlooked
- Manage visitors, calls and enquiries directing them to through the appropriate channels
- Managing the reception area's ambience and ensuring that the office area is neat and attractive
- Provide first level advise on services to the prospective customers and further referring them to the Assistant Co-ordinator
- Escalate all difficult issues to the Co-ordinator
- Restrict movement of visitors within the office premises
- Handle administrative role with regards to general office management
- Engage in regular stock count and match physical items to recorded items
- Make order of purchases for items upon attainment of re-order level
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains helpdesk database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Abilty to interact with all levels of staff
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488408 to apply for this job .