This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Creatives/Art/Design jobs in Nigeria
About Shixels Academy Ltd.
Shixels Academy is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today's most in-demand skills. The leading source for real-world education, training and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What we began as a co-working space in 2014 has since grown into an unparalleled learning experience.
As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, Shixels Academy provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the Nigeria start-up skills gap..
Why it’s Cool
What you’ll get
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for scheduling of meetings and appointments arrange travel, accommodations and organize files. She/he needs to be well-versed with office equipment, such as fax machines, scanners, videoconferencing systems and photocopiers.
Duties and responsibilities
• She/he will be responsible for answering the telephone and passing on calls
• She/he will carry out reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors
• She/he will handle typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
• She/he will be responsible for keeping computer records up to date
• She/he will be in charge of filing of documents
• She/he will handle all posts
• She/he will ensure that there is enough stationery in the office
• She/he will ensure proper use of office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
• She/he will manage all staff appointments
• She/he will be responsible for setting up meetings and taking minutes.
She/he will handle travel arrangements for staff.
Skills & Requirements
Signature of the person with the authority to approve the job description
Date approved: Date upon which the job description was approved
Reviewed: Date when the job description was last reviewed