A financial Institution requires entry level software developers to join the team in developing and implementing mission critical systems within budget; convert ideas into value-driven technologies; implement enterprise architecture blue print; and develop platforms that provide mission critical banking services.
We’re looking for someone that can:
- develop web-applications, middleware and REST APIs using JAVA, .NET, C# and Database
- get involved at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functioning team
- be instrumental in driving the architecture and design of the software products being developed by the team
- be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running
- work closely with analysts and product owners to help refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks
The skills you’ll need:
- a wide ranging experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using Java, C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Mobile Application Development using Andriod, IOS, IONIC and PHONEGAP
- experience of developing/consuming web-services using either REST or SOAP
- a good knowledge of database design and working with relational databases such as SQL Server and ORACLE
- experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code and working towards SOLID principles
- unit and integration test development knowledge
- awareness of best practices around developing secure software
- a willingness to learn and continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- experience of working with continuous integration systems and ideally with continuous deployment principles/technologies
- committed to software quality, documentation and hitting deadlines
Not essential, but skills that put you into our "we want you" band:
- experience with start ups
- ability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks related to starting a business
- experience of working with devops or sys admins
- performance tuning at both code and database levels
- knowledge of SOA and building enterprise level systems
You’re a great fit for us if you:
- have a great passion for building and developing products
- have a good sense of humor
- are always thinking, “how can I make this feature faster/more robust/easier to deploy/unit tested?”
- can work independently and is self-motivated but thrives as part of a team
- HND/BSC Holder capable of carrying out above listed tasks
- 26years and Below.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488320 to apply for this job .