- The role reports to the Group Company Secretary
- Reading and understanding contracts & agreements of the company to correct the possible problems.
- Providing inputs to form business deals and contracts.
- Preparing reports, letters and, agreements.
- Ensuring the compliance and renewals of all the licenses, contracts, agreements and permits of the organization.
- Managing the legal implications of new projects of the company.
- Protecting the company from all legal litigation.
- Training entry level staff in company policy and procedures.
- Documenting all legal documents for maintaining the confidentiality & non-disclosure of all company information.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488314 to apply for this job .