Basic Requirements: Must have Data Processing and Corel Draw ability
- Able to work in a cyber cafe, gather, register, and arrange the material to be typed, following instructions.
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts.
- File and store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, and/or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
- Print and makes copies of work Keep records of work performed.
- Search for specific sets of stored, typed characters in order to make changes.
- Adjust settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- Transmit work electronically to other locations.
- Responsible for supervising the operation of computer hardware systems and ensuring machines are functional and secure. Sets controls on computers and devices to run jobs.
- Oversee maintenance and operation of computer hardware systems.
- Control console of mainframe digital computer or set of minicomputers.
- Set controls on computers and peripheral devices.Run computer tasks.
- Maintain logbooks or records for job runs
- Perform maintenance tasks such as checking for viruses, backing up tape, upgrading software, and other basic maintenance.
- Assist programmers and analysts with testing and debugging new programs.
- Able to use corel draw efficiently
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488290 to apply for this job .