Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
The role typically involves activities that contribute to and develop the firm’s digital marketing projects, advertising and promotional campaigns. The position also includes the monitoring and maintenance of electronic media tools used in the company’s marketing efforts.
- Create and upload product images for social media accounts.
- Create designs and concepts on aesthetic designs.
- Get product description, links and pictures (ensure they are watermarked) and post them daily on facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram, according to the class of products being pushed for the month.
- Prepare newsletter content according to the class of products being pushed for the month and send via mailchimp.
- Conduct key word research and google analytics reporting
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Other task as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- A strong knowledge of social media and internet marketing or campaigns
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488269 to apply for this job .