MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the completion of service requests (preventive or corrective or emergency ) on all electrical, mechanical or other assets assigned to him according to scope of work, typical as the following but not limited to:
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR), Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), In-Country Power Supply Transformers & LV Lines, Earthing System, Battery Backup System, Power Distribution Box, fuses, breakers, surge arresters, remote management systems etc.
- Servicing, decommissioning, installation, or integration of generators according to standard procedures and practices.
- Electrical, mechanical and civil components of the site, including lighting system & commercial power.
- Managing Site security and site access (where applicable).
- Ensuring that preventive or corrective maintenance is performed according to procedures and checklists agreed and all issues are permanently closed.
- Proper cleaning and janitorial services of the sites and assets.
- Decommissioning, installation and troubleshooting any fault in electrical or mechanical equipment.
- Any other work assigned to from time to time according to scope of work.
- Scheduling and executing the preventive / routine maintenance jobs on all equipment under his/her assignment.
- Be available for emergency calls all time, Attends emergency call outs, fixes the problem on equipment and restores the service within SLA, follows up the issues till permanent closure. Helps to find root cause of problems and appropriate solutions.
- Coordinates between NOC, immediate supervisor, IENG sections, client and other subcontractors, for proper maintenance of own sites / electrical equipment.
- Proficiently uses test equipment and devices on sites and analyzes test results.
- Records and reports all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, regularly to the O&M Coordinator using the firm's reporting formats.
- Ensures proper care of all company properties such as tools & equipment, vehicle, mobile DG, accommodation.
- Reports all incidents e.g. theft and litigation issues as per process and supports the O&M Coordinator, Site Security (where applicable).
- Be responsible for fuel delivery and consumption and supports the O&M Coordinator, Fuel for fuel management (where applicable).
- Ensures that all works being executed under his/her supervision conform the Client’s specifications and the approved drawings.
- Ensures that all tools and equipment are in accordance with the engineering standards and specifications.
- Ensures that all spares or consumables used during maintenance are of good quality and standard and be responsible for reconciliation as per process.
- Understands all processes, works accordingly and gives feedback for improvement.
- Keeps record of inventory, problem history for all equipment under his/her control.
- Being team leader, coaches and enables other team members, check standard of work executed and be responsible for scope of whole team work.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the implementation of OH&S/QMS requirements on all assigned cell sites.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Conducts site safety induction by explaining to subcontractors their responsibilities in terms of OH&S requirements of the firm and clients.
- Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both the firms' and Subcontractor team.
- Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to.
- Investigates and fills the incident investigation report and shares it with the OH&S representative.
- Ensures emergency drills are conducted on sites.
- Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters on sites.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
More than 1 year experience in similar field.
Must be a team player, flexible, defendable and punctual.
Proven ability to multi-task.
Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Telecom Engineering.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488217 to apply for this job .