MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Role and Responsibilities
- Understands and executes preventive, corrective and maintenance on Telco and Non-Telco equipment in scope of work under his responsibility e.g.:
- Electrical, Mechanical and Civil components of the site E.g. generators, ACs, electrical installations, tower, DC systems, commercial power system, earthing, etc.
- Radio equipment, transmission, core, etc.
- Implements operations strategies and action plans to ensure that the daily availability target is achieved.
- Conducts site maintenance audits & reporting e.g. site visits as per plan, inspection of quality work from field technicians, etc.
- Helps other staff to fix complex issues.
- Ensures that all site access, & maintenance works are done through client’s approved procedures.
- Ensures that service delivery is in accordance with laid down standards and within SLAs.
- Creates corrective / preventive procedures for different products according to manufacturer’s recommendations, reviews and updates them from time to time... Ensures that all field technicians have access to updated procedures.
- Reviews the O&M processes together with the direct supervisor and recommends changes / improvement if necessary, conducts regular visits and checks if processes are being followed.
- Be responsible for network quality under own domain and makes sure quality standards are met.
- Sends reports on site performance regularly to direct supervisors and stakeholders.
- Be available at any giving time through phone calls, emails or SMS.
- Informs and recommends solutions on issues, lapses and problems found to the direct supervisor and upon approval, implements solutions onsite.
- Ensures proper care of all company properties such as tools & equipment, vehicle, Mobile DG, accommodation, etc.
- Coordinates with the client’s representatives and other sections and proposes changes in procedures, as required, to accomplish tasks in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensures assigned employees receive required training and possess/ maintain appropriate qualifications, certifications, and licenses.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team and by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitors the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams.
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management. 6. Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the firms'teams and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
3-5 years experience in similar field
H.N.D in relevant field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488215 to apply for this job .