MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages fuel delivery, storage & consumption in all cell sites such that enough fuel is available all the time in field.
- Creates desired reports e.g. fuel delivery, consumption, fuel leakage etc. according to client and internal requirements.
- Defines fuel level per site, reordering point and ensures to maintain reasonable fuel quantity onsite all the time.
- Makes plan to ensure that fuel is available in case of emergency situation in the region or area.
- Reports to direct supervisor on all fuel related theft incidents according to process.
- Prepares monthly and weekly forecasts for fuelling the cell sites in the region or area.
- Performs frequent field visits, to ensure fuel delivery and consumption is accurate.
- Places orders for fuel based on plan, supervises fuel delivery & reconciles actual deliveries against invoices submitted.
- Collects and collates all fuel records from the Field Technicians (e.g. preventive, corrective, emergency, etc) for analysis purpose.
- Tracks and keeps records of all fuel swapping between various cell sites, updates the consumption and forecasts accordingly.
- Monitors and analyses fuel consumption per site or region and update the fuel forecast accordingly.
- Handles fuel shortage related emergencies and makes improvements and reports to the MS Supervisor, Fuel.
- Identifies fuel leakages by analyzing actual fuel consumption with standard one, escalates it for resolution and gives suggestions to prevent leakages.
- Supervises daily fuel delivery and coordinates schedules with fuel companies to ensure timeliness and quality availability of fuel.
- Analyzes and monitors fuel management process and suggests for improvements.
- Reconciles fuel data with client and company and keeps record.
- Conducts fuel consumption tests from time to time.
- Ensures that fuel delivered conforms to the quality standards as per the test carried out.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed.
- Ensures the safe storage of the fuel.
- Ensures that the fuel suppliers abide by the firms' OHSAS regulations and usage of relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Oversees facility safety meetings and material.
- Ensures that all related documentation are followed and reviewed.
- Coordinates and assists supervisors and managers with quality assurance activities in support of the OHSAS.
- Performs routine tasks related to controlling OHSAS documentation and related data analysis.
- Reports any hazard, incident and accident to the direct supervisor.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE
Qualifications / Requirements
- H.N.D in Engineering Fields
- B.A or equivalent education
- 1 -2 years experience in similar field
- MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488202 to apply for this job .