MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversees and co-ordinates office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Assists O&M Technician or Coordinator, NOC for network monitoring, trouble ticket handling and other related tasks.
- Assembles data and prepares periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Provides 24/7 Network surveillance, monitoring, reporting & escalating the incidents.
- Dispatches O&M Field Technicians or related persons to network elements according to trouble tickets or preventive/corrective schedule.
- Responsible for doing proper follow up with O&M Field Technicians on pending trouble tickets or preventive tasks given to them.
- Gets feedback from O&M Field Technicians for corrective / emergency and preventive maintenance work or any other tasks assigned and informs the respective manager according to process.
- Collects data from field or other sources, inserts into client ticket tool and firms' database (O&M portal), ensures data correctness and generates relevant reports from the tools.
- Prepares daily shift NOC and other reports as per guideline.
- Coordinates and controls work from other departments e.g subcontractor, client.
- Maintains the high level of client service expected as per guideline from the superior.
- Answers customer inquiries, either via phone or email, in a timely, courteous, and professional manner as per guideline from the superior.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the implementation of OH&S/QMS requirements on all assigned cell sites.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Conducts site safety induction by explaining to subcontractors their responsibilities in terms of OH&S requirements of the firm and clients.
- Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both the firms' and subcontractors’ teams.
- Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to.
- Investigates and fills the incident investigation report and shares it with the OH&S representative.
- Ensures emergency drills are conducted on sites.
- Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters on sites.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
2-5 years experience in similar field
Minimum H.N.D in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic Engineering. (Prefer BSc)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488175 to apply for this job .