MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that escalations are closed within client’s specifications or SLA.
- Creates network performance reports and analysis e.g daily, weekly, monthly and share with client or internally.
- Suggests improvements areas based on that report and shares with the O&M Manager and the O&M Supervisors.
- Analyzes team & regional performance based on emergencies and reports to the O&M Supervisors and the O&M Manager.
- Follows up on emergencies on the network and escalates them based on site importance (e.g. hub sites, backbones and collocated sites etc) as per escalation matrix, until resolution.
- Responsible for reporting emergencies and incidents of violation of SLAs and supports the O&M Manager in communication with client.
- Responsible for client’s communication e.g. alarms pending for a specific hours, false alarms etc.
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and management of the NOC operation and staff.
- Schedules duties hours and timetable of his staff, to have 24/7 network surveillance, as per contract.
- Ensures that all alarms are attended and followed up, in a timely manner and according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensures that every reasonably effort is made to restore service in an event of an outage within SLA time frame.
- Prepares SLA reports by giving feedbacks on outage, root cause and supports the O&M Manager for communication with the client e.g. SLA violation, penalties etc. 13. Manages and controls NOC staff for their performance monitoring and career development.
- Coordinates with the client’s representatives and other sections and proposes changes in procedures, as required, to accomplish tasks in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Evaluates existing processes, systems, and potential improvements complying with maintenance requirements and personnel safety.
- Ensures assigned employees receive required training and possess/maintain appropriate qualifications, certifications, and licenses.
- Communicates about networking issues effectively and in comprehensible manner both to clients and employees.
OH&S / QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management. 3. Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place, both by the local team and by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitors the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the firm teams and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Providing training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommend corrective actions.
- More than 3 years experience in similar field
- Data analytical capabilities
- Expert in MS office
Minimum H.N.D in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic Engineering. (Prefer B.Sc)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488158 to apply for this job .