MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Over all in charge of hybrid sites for system functioning and fuel saving.
- Supervises the deployment of new installation, swaps, upgrades etc… for hybrid sites as per client’s demand.
- Supervises and monitors all sources of powers including commercial power, DG power and DC power supplied by batteries and rectifiers on hybrid sites.
- Keeps record of health of battery banks and its backup time of each hybrid site.
- Liaison with field teams for early fault rectifications.
- Visits to sites for new deployment, swaps, upgrades and major fault rectification.
- Trains field staff on hybrid solutions.
- Analyzes fuel consumption and battery backups and shares report with all concerned on daily basis with consent of O&M Manager.
- Follows up continuously with clients for problems, issues and visibility of new deployment and operation of running hybrid systems.
- Keeps record of all faults on each hybrid site.
- Keeps record of spares of hybrid systems.
- Endures the smooth operation of hybrid power systems including internal/external alarms.
- Daily monitoring of external alarms for hybrid sites.
- Proposes suggestions for improvement in system and monitoring if possible.
- Defines departmental objectives on monthly basis, measures performance with complete analysis and submits report to local manager.
OH&S/QMS Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed.
- Oversees facility safety meetings and material.
- Ensures that all related documentation are followed and reviewed.
- Coordinates with supervisors and assists managers with quality assurance activities in support of the OHSAS.
- Performs routine tasks related to controlling OHSAS documentation and related data analysis.
- Reports any hazard, incident and accident to the direct supervisor.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Suggests improvement in current process and procedures to improve work efficiency and achieve objectives.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in similar field and level.
- MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Team management.
- Communication skills.
- Project management.
- Presentation skill.
H.N.D in Engineering Fields.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent education.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488132 to apply for this job .