Our company in the Hospitality Industry 411 RESTAURANT AND BAR LIMITED requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill this role. Only candidates with the level of experience required will be shortlisted.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food service management, BA, or related field
- Complete understanding or knowledge of food handling and beverage making with 5-7years proven management experience(2 years experience as a manager of a restaurant in VI/Ikoyi/Lekki axis)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Conversant with current food and beverages trends and practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Microsoft office tools
- In charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations, including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation and discipline in his department
- Assists with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards
- Manage all Food and Beverages day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, manage the purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead Food and Beverage team by training, appraising and motivating talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management on sales results and productivity
- Ensure that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct of hotel employees is maintained by all employees.
- Anticipates possible and probable harzzards/conditions and either corrects them or takes action to prevent them from occurring
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488115 to apply for this job .