The Senior Administrative Officer manages and executes administrative, project, and executive support activities associated with the office of a core division or equivalent component of the company, reports directly to the principal executive officer of the company, provides and/or oversees the provision of specialist administrative services as appropriate in such areas as fiscal management; general business administration; and/or development and relations, depending upon the functional area supported.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the executive officer in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488112 to apply for this job .