Webnig com - We are a full service digital media think tank offering paid search, search engine optimization, display and social media from offices in Lagos, Accra and London. Our people think creatively across channels, using state of the art technology to drive significant commercial results for our clients.
- Ensure work adheres to strategic direction of client
- Lead client meetings, including presentation of new creative work, strategic POVs, and analytical reports
- Facilitate resolution of any issues on client work
- Assess opportunities and competitive activities for clients
- Implement industry best practices and share digital trends with clients
- Collaborate, as needed, with external agencies to support client work
- Deliver projects within scope, identifying potential overages along the way
- Manage internal and external client expectation
- Responsible for developing client relationships and closing the ‘sale’.
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Understand all processes and digital platforms.
- Responsible for forecasting and profitability, reporting on ROI and maximizing financial revenue.
- Responsible for growing strategic businesses and revenue growth across our Nigeria operation.
- Responsible for preparing the agency for all pitching exercise.
- Explore new partnerships clients.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams i.e. brand, research, and technical Nigeria .
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities to reflect their business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Management/Softer Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in content development and marketing.
- Goal orientated
- Fun, dynamic and charismatic person
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Passion for client satisfaction.
- Ability to write integrated campaign proposals a plus.
- Innovative and creative mind.
- Experience of working in a digital agency a plus.
- Ability to understand any client’s technology, products, services and market.
- Sales person with associated sales skills - passion to win business.
- Proven experience of revenue generation.
- Technical/Specific experience:
- Ability to abreast of digital and market trends.
- Industry Certification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Understand analytics and software packages.
- Understanding of marketing/advertising strategies, concepts etc
- Knowledge of online media platforms
- Professional Qualifications and Associations:
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and content strategy/development is compulsory
- Strong process and workflow design skills
- Strong track record building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Have a background and significant experience in an advertising agency
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488040 to apply for this job .