Ashdam Solar Company limited is a progressive professional and dynamic company providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted renewable energy for the nation. We are currently recruiting for Technicians to join our team.
- Technicians play a key role in the running of the Technical Department, reporting on the quality management system, coordinating quality efficiency projects/installations.
- Technicians are also be expected to provide administrative assistance to the management, have technical presentations with prospective clients, work closely with other staffs across the company supporting improvements in Quality, New Product Development and all other departments.
- Perform site audits (take measurements, photographs, notes, and energy audit of project sites)
- Meet with customers and discuss project details in order to accommodate their needs
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain projects
- Utilize software systems to record progress of various tasks
- Submit and pick up client packages at various location as needed
- Coordinate, organize and prepare jobsite for inspection process
- Support branch staff with administrative support, including organization and maintenance of project folders, uploads of pictures, completion of finished folders and some light administrative work
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a diploma in a related discipline
- Good knowledge/experience in the electrical installation industry is preferred
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to success
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised and flexible
- Must be computer literate
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 kg of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to set up, secure and climb a 20 foot ladder onto rooftop of various angles and surfaces
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/488029 to apply for this job .