Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
- Oversee the development of inventory strategies by asset/supplier/sector as well asshort/medium/long term inventory disposal.
- Direct the coordination/preparation/set-up of different classes of store and inventoryregisters (i.e. cold store register etc) to effectively keep track of all inventoryassets/supplies.
- Manage the end-to-end disposal cycles including managing third parties engaged in theseactivities.
- Should always provide 9nancial implications for all inventory related activities.
- Overall responsibility for keeping products and stock items supplied and readilyaccessible.
- Maintenance of inventory records and ordering stock at appropriate times, as well asforecasting future stock needs based on orders, seasons or scheduled production from F &B Production (Kitchen).
- In conjunction with the procurement unit, keep track of order schedules and delivery.
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis to theProcurement Unit.
- Oversee the daily activities of employees within the inventory management function.
- To accurately maintain the inventory filling systems ensuring rigorous adherence toinventory processes.
- To counter-sign and authorise payments against invoices for ensuring adequate inventorylevels.
- To work together with Procurement Unit to identify and advise on ways of resolving issuesof logistical weaknesses/non-compliance.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Unit, maintain excellent, commercially robust,working relationships with suppliers and develop new supplier links for the bene9t of HBVoperations.
- To work closely with the Procurement Unit in ensuring close integration of procurementplanning with requirements of the inventory department.
- To provide timely Management reports on inventory related matters.
- Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing large amounts of data.
- A good great degree in any management science/social science related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate experience in a similar job position
- Ability to forecast supply patterns and use critical thinking skills to plan order rates andvolumes.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Supervisory skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to use tact in dealing with the network of relationships that exists.
- Demonstrated commodity management expertise.
- Analytical, data driven approach.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Data/9nancial analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487881 to apply for this job .