- Providing Customer Support through phone, live chat & emails.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical & non technical issues like DNS, cPanel, Wordpress issues etc. related to our domain name and web hosting products.
- Attract potential customers by answering any product and service related questions & suggesting the right information about our products and services based on customer's information.
- Recommending the right plans or product by analyzing the needs of the customer.
- Ensuring that all the customer's issues are handled & resolved swiftly with highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Engineering, or IT or Computers (BSc) related discipline preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Outstanding customer interaction skills and ability to handle any customer situation.
- Good knowledge of computers and the Internet & ability to develop new skills.
- Must be willing to work in shifts (including at night)
- Prior technical knowledge of Domain name system (DNS), Domain names, Web Hosting, FTP, WHM, CPanel, Wordpress & other Softwares would be an added advantage.
Job Location: Lagos
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487837 to apply for this job .