Culminate Consulting - Our client a young and dynamic Microfinance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology, is currently recruiting to fill the position
- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same;
- Serve as the Operations Lead for the banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the Financial sector with at least a minimum of 3 years in a Commercial or Micro finance Bank
- Should ideally be a Certified Microfinance Banker or at least be aiming to complete within next 12 months
- Must have worked in Lagos for a good number of years
- Should be resident in Lagos.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487831 to apply for this job .