United Healthcare International Limited - we are one of the leading and fast growing National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, with branch network across 28 States of Nigeria. UHI is inviting applications from innovative, versatile, and dynamic service oriented professionals to fill this position
- Handling clients inquiries through telephone and email to ensure effective management and resolution of client’s complaints using available resources
- Provide Clients with products and service information update existing client information
- Document all calls and other information according to standard operating procedures.
- Organize and Perform providers’ visitation and effective utilization tracking
- Processing Hospital claims
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- BSc in Nursing, Registered RN/RM
- 1-3 Years working experience.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management
- In depth knowledge of the Health insurance
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to understand and speak the local language fluently will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487817 to apply for this job .