- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Assist teams in loading and unloading of team vehicles and trailers.
- Arrange for the collection and delivery of products.
- Perform administrative duties (including documents distribution/collection/filling)
- Other related logistics duties as assigned.
- Minimum SSCE / OND
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration and logistics
- Computer literate (MS Office and MS Outlook).
- Good communication skills.
- Independent workers and team player.
- Willingness to travel (nationally) up to about 60% of the time
- Willing to learn attitude.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487800 to apply for this job .