- To ensure that workers are properly trained regarding the company's safety and health act,safety requirements.
- Involves in creating,maintaining and communicating safety related policies and procedures,as well as ensuring that they are followed.
- To ensure that proper practices are observed on the workplace
- When accidents,injuries or illnesses occur in the workplace,it is important for the safety supervisor to determine the cause so that such problems can be prevented in the future.
- To ensure that the company is in compliance with all safety related regulatory requirements.
- any other duties assigned to him
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487790 to apply for this job .