Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- To maintain blood bank providing safe transfusion services throughout the hospital
- To adhere to work schedule as per roster and on-call requirements
- To treat all patients with respect and ensure privacy and confidentiality
- To do tests and examinations requested by the medical team in a timely manner.
- To follow the stock and consumption of tests, reagents and laboratory items.
- To ensure a clean laboratory and a good follow-up of the cold chain.
- Safe collection of blood samples and blood donations
- Donor recruitment
- Blood bank testing
- Quality control and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Data collection and monthly reporting of statistics.
- National Laboratory Technician qualification.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487671 to apply for this job .