Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by:
- Playing a key role in coordinating technical country strategy and support provision of operational management and integration of all technical areas.
- Program Quality Assurance.
- Donor Compliance, Reporting and Documentation.
- Human Resource Management.
- External Relations & Partnerships.
- You’re an experienced humanitarian professional:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Humanitarian Studies, International Politics, International Development, Economics or another related field including Finance, Logistics and HR.
- You have completed additional training in project cycle management, proposals development, strategy approaches and tools.
- You have at least 8 years’ experience working in complex humanitarian emergencies, with 3 years of experience in a managerial position, leading projects with multiple funding streams & ambitious multi-sectorial objectives
- You are very efficient leading processes:
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details.
- You are passionate about finding creative solutions & innovative approaches to long-standing & critical problems.
- You are excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload, diverse tasks and responsibilities, and also work calmly under pressure.
- You are self disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
- Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team:
- You have management and coordination skills (HR, Finance, Logistics, projects, and stress management)
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have diplomatic skills and are able to conduct negotiation and mediation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487665 to apply for this job .