An online business information resource company is recruiting content strategists
- Must be able to analyse and write serious topics with wit and humour. Topics to be written are on personal, corporate and public finances, government expenditure, business, the economy and the likes. The writing style should be interesting and simple to be understood easily
- Will be in charge of ensuring that the bounce rate is always below 10 percent by strategising on ways to engage readers
- Will ensure that the online content publication style is catchy
- Will appraise the company’s publication style guide annually and communicate to management any need for updates
- Must be ready to participate in relevant training programs to update knowledge and skills
- Will, from time to time, hold training sessions for in-house editorial teams
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy for, and direct the use of social media for disseminating online content
- Will be details attentive, ensuring the correct use of grammar in editing and adherence to the company’s style guide
- Will monitor performance through web analytics and suggest actions to be taken at any time to ensure search engine optimisation
- Will make presentations as required by management
- Is able to handle competing and/or tight deadlines (great organisational skills and attention to details are required)
- Having graphics/infographics knowledge will be an advantage.
Education and qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree from a tertiary institution
- Can be of any age (a demonstration of ability is more important.)
- 2+ years of experience in online content creation (previous work samples must be submitted for appraisal of experience). Publishing and marketing experiences are essential.
- Must be a high-level thinker
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to widen knowledge on a wide range of subjects constantly through reading
- Must demonstrate ability to edit written content and pay high attention to detail
- Ability to fluently use Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487630 to apply for this job .